Few people are able to post their own bail, this becomes increasingly true as the severity of crimes increases and additional charges are added. That’s where La Mirada Bail Bonds comes in. Instead of having to choose between taking out a second mortgage on your home or spending several months sitting in a jail cell, you can pay just 10% of the required bail to us. In exchange, we’ll write a bail bond. Once that’s done, you’ll be released from jail.
But what if the 10% fee is more than you can reasonably afford?
It’s okay. While we can’t speak for other bail bond agencies, at La Mirada Bail Bonds, we have a contingency plan. That plan is our flexible payment plan.
Do you like the idea of a payment plan for your bail but are worried about how much the interest will drive up the final amount you have to pay? It won’t. In addition to being flexible enough to accommodate your financial situation, we don’t attach any interest to the payments. Once you’ve completed all of your payments, you will only have paid the exact same amount as you would have if you’d paid the entire 10% upfront.
Setting up a payment plan for your bail bond isn’t difficult, provided you’re very clear with your communication. Before you sign a contract with us, it’s important that everyone involved with your bail not only knows exactly how much each payment will be but also when each payment will be made. You should also let us know if you’re paying by credit card, check or cash.
Important things to keep in mind once you’ve signed up for a bail bonds payment plan:
- If there’s a problem with a payment, it’s in your best interest to let us know as soon as possible. Solid communication reduces the risk of us revoking your bail bond and you returning to custody.
- If you have a co-signer, understand that they will be responsible for making a payment if you miss one. This is something they need to understand and agree to before you sign a contract and enter into a payment program.
- You are still responsible for making the payments even if your case is resolved before you’ve made the final payment.
We are ready and willing to work with you and come up with a payment plan that allows you to be released from jail and reunited with your loved ones. The sooner you contact us and take advantage of our free consultations, the sooner we can help you out.
Other services we offer includes:
- 24/7 Bail Bond Service
- FREE Online or Phone Consultation
- 20% Discount (to qualifying clients)
- Over the Phone Approvals
- No Hidden Fees
- No Collateral with Working Co-Signer
- Easy to Understand Contracts
- Discreet Service
- Outstanding customer service
- Se Habla Español
Call us at anytime if you need answers to any of your bail-related questions. Consultation is always FREE, so you have nothing to lose. We’re here to help.
You can reach La Mirada Bail Bonds at 562-866-0081 and get your FREE consultation or click Talk To An Agent Now to chat.