The California bail bond system is designed to allow individuals who have been charged with a crime to continue to work, provide for their families and simply enjoy life while the court deals with the case.
A bail bond is a formal agreement between you, the individual who has been charged with a crime, and us, the FastBail Bail Bonds. In exchange for you paying us 10% of the amount you need to secure your release from jail, we pay the other 90%. Once the case is resolved, the court returns all of the money to us. The second part of the agreement is that you will adhere to all the conditions the court has attached to your release, which includes making all your court dates and not committing any crimes.
Why Choose Our Services
Not all bail bond companies are created equal. Some companies have a one size fits all approach to bail bonds. FastBail Bail Bonds does not. We understand that every single person who contacts us is unique, which is why we have done everything in our power to keep our bail bonds program as flexible as possible.
We are a family-owned business that has been serving California for over 30 years. From the very beginning, we have been dedicated to treating each person who contacts us with a high level of respect and understanding.
FREE Bail Bond Consultation
If you or someone you know needs bail, we strongly urge you to contact us for a FREE bail bond consultation. The consultation serves two purposes. First, it provides you with an opportunity to fully understand how California’s bail bond process works and the role we play. Second, it provides us with a chance to get to know you. The information shared during the consultation allows us to create a flexible payment system that makes you and us happy.
Here at FastBail Bail Bonds, our FREE bail bond consultations can be done over the phone or via an online chat. One of our experts is available 24/7 to answer all your questions.
What We Bring To The Table
FastBail Bail Bonds provides a wide array of services that are designed to make your life easier. These services include:
- 24/7 Bail Bond Service
- FREE Consultation
- 20% Discount (find out how to qualify)
- 0% Interest Payment Plans
- Over the Phone Approvals
- No Hidden Fees
- No Collateral with Working Co-Signer
- Easy to Understand Contracts
- Discrete Service
- Se habla Español
When you find yourself in need of bail, you want to deal with an organization that is concerned about your well-being and that will treat you with the respect that you truly deserve. That’s exactly what you’ll get from FastBail Bail Bonds. Call us today to find out more. We promise, we won’t let you down.
Have bail-related questions? Get the answers by calling FastBail Bail Bonds at 562-866-0081 or click Talk To An Agent Now to chat.